Monthly Website Maintenance Plans To Fit Your Budget!
Too busy to maintain your site?
Did you know that we can….
- Upload new content and photos to your website
- Update your site with the latest version of WordPress
- Maintain and keep all plugins and themes current
- Backup your database and website content
- Scan for malicious threats and hacks
- Add SSL Certificate to your site (Secure Socket Layer)
We can get your new website up and running in no time.
Call today and find out how.
WordPress CMS and E-Commerce Experts
Always In House – Always Local – Never Off Shore
We offer several different Monthly Website Maintenance Plans. Whether you’re an up and coming home business or a full fledged e-commerce online company, we have the plan for you. Just like your cell phone, websites need software and security updates on a regular basis. Our plans are the best way to keep your website up to date and as secure as humanly possible against the malicious threats that continue to undermine online trust and compromise today’s websites.
How does it work?
Simply pick the monthly maintenance package that works for you. Going with one of our premium plans? They have their advantages, such as whenever you want something changed or added to your website, you simply email us the content and we do the updates for you! It’s that easy!
When are the updates made?
Most updates are completed within 48 hrs of receiving content changes, often within the same day. The sooner we get it, the sooner it’s done! Larger updates may take slightly longer. Please note submissions must be received no later than 3 business days before promotional deadlines.
Check out all of our SERVICES
What’s Considered A Minor Tweak?
The following minor tweaks are included in our Small Business, Premium and E-commerce monthly maintenance plans:
- Text – Updating or deleting any existing text on your website (provided by you).
- Images – Updating, resizing, cropping or deleting any existing pictures on your website (provided by you).
- Video – Updating or deleting any existing videos on your website (provided by you).
- Link – Updating or deleting links on your website (provided by you).
- Files – Updating or deleting any existing files or documents on your website (provided by you).
What Are Considered Major Changes?
The following major changes have additional fees applied:
- Pages – Creating new pages or blog posts (content provided by you)
- Products – Creating new product pages (content provided by you)
- Sales – Creating single or site wide product sales (content provided by you)
- Layout – Modifications to existing layouts, headers, footers, banners or anything that changes the look of the website.
- Design – Redesign or modifications to the existing website’s design, general appearance and/or layout.
- Logo – Modifications to your logo, providing print ready logo files.
- Graphic Design – Designing business cards, logos, favicons, crests, brochures, ad artwork, print work and/or icons.
- Social Media – Management of social media, including creating new posts, images or replying to comments
- Outside Accounts:- Creating new social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox and others.
- Research – Requests for speciality options, plugins, e-commerce upgrades, changing host provider and/or deleting website.